bfa creative writing how to write a methods section of a research paper here safeguarding children essay follow site apa citation format for website with author top dissertation introduction ghostwriting websites us 5mg cialis from india https://www.go-gba.org/3253-good-causeeffect-topics-for-an-essay/ conclude paragraph essay topic research papers hrm business statistics homework help http://mcorchestra.org/6648-essay-on-nuclear-power/ follow viagra for women name go thesis ideas for beowulf go to site structure of dissertation presentation argumentative synthesis essay topics essay maker app how to buy essays online click here english essay writer dissertation services review www.smude.edu.in assignment what is the main thesis of 1776 by david mccullough see homework help on castles objective for resume for mechanical engineers steroids prednisone Contact Information
Memorial Municipal Building
61 Cooke Avenue
Carteret, New Jersey
Dial-In Instructions for Remote Council/Agenda Meetings
Access Code: 6458156
Email Forms to PogorzelskiC@carteret.net
The Municipal Clerk’s Office is entrusted with many important and diverse duties offering varying services to the public.
- Assists public on a daily basis
- Secretary to the Governing Body – responsible for agendas, minutes, ordinances, resolutions and legal ads. Attests signatures of municipal officers and officials. Maintains receipt of legal documents.
- Secretary to the Municipal Corporation – responsible for municipal seal, deeds, bonds, contracts, oaths of office, archival records and attends all meetings of the Governing Body.
- Chief Administrative Officer for all elections and Chief Registrar of Voter Registration – New Registration, Name and Address changes, Absentee Ballot Applications and Political Party Affiliation Declaration Forms
- Administrative Officer for acceptance and issuance of the following applications for licenses, permits and general information.
- As the liaison and appointing authority for the New Jersey Department of Personnel, all personnel records are maintained at the Clerk’s Office. In addition, the office processes employment applications, pension enrollments, pension loans and beneficiary changes.
- Coordinator and Records Manager: Public records may be reviewed and/or copied after filling out an Open Public Records Act (OPRA) form.
Department Head / Staff Information
Carmela Pogorzelski – 732-541-3804
Acting Municipal Clerk
Jennifer Otero – 732-541-3803